Megafill MH is an universal light curing Microhybrid Composite for restorations in the anterior- and posterior tooth area.
- Class I -V
- Well suited for the classic filling therapy and layer technique in filling structures.
- Polishable to a high gloss and offers a highly aesthetic restoration.
- Fillers contain fine dental glass particles and highly dispersible silicone oxides, which are specifically treated and cover the surface with a hydrophobic layer.
- Surface highly resistant and protected from residue deposits and discolorations. Megafill MH is X-ray-opaque and has a fluorescent effect like the natural tooth structure
- Chameleon effect and natural opalescence.
- Enamel and Dentine Shades.
- Available in syringes, compules and flowable
top of page
Sales Tax Included
bottom of page